Area Sales Manager Waste Recycling (all genders) for Northern France
- Steinert GmbH
- Vertrieb, Key Accounting
Would you like to help ensure that the world does not run out of resources and become part of the circular economy? Then STEINERT is the right place for you. We have been building sorting technologies and solving sorting tasks used in recycling and mining since 1889 in Cologne. Based in Cologne/Germany and at home around the globe, 450 colleagues worldwide work on the development of sustainable sorting technologies. As a medium-sized company, we are international, traditional and innovative at the same time. We offer our employees responsibility thanks to flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths. With us, you can combine your further development with the growth of an international and solidly positioned group. Please also visit our homepage: www.steinert.de
Here's what you can do for us:
Reporting to the Market Manager for France, you define and implement the commercial strategy to develop and sustain sales of waste sorting solutions in the North of France, in compliance with margin objectives. As such:
- You explore business opportunities, identify potential accounts and address key decision makers
- You develop and maintain long-term business relationships of trust and partnership with your customers
- You analyze their needs and look for the best technical solutions, in a way of advice and partnership
- You manage the different phases of a tender, also pricing and negotiation phases
- You animate your network, and you are on the lookout for developments and opportunities in your market
- You represent the company and promote its expertise and solutions at industry trade shows
- Guarantor of the proper execution of contracts, you ensure the transversal follow-up of projects, follow the commissioning phases, and intervene in support of the after-sales service
- Finally, you work closely with all internal stakeholders (development, production, logistics, after-sales service, etc.) and exchange best practices and business opportunities with your counterparts
You bring with you:
- With a Bac + 3/5 technical background, you have a solid and recognized experience in the sorting, recycling and/or waste treatment industry, a sector in which you know the gears, rules, and stakeholders
- You have a successful commercial experience in this environment, or failing that, a more technical experience but have real skills and wishes to evolve on a business development function
- Your curiosity and your taste for technology, combined with your listening and empathy, allows you to understand and analyze customer needs and to provide the best solutions, in a dimension of advice and service
- As a network man/woman, you develop and animate long-term relationships of proximity and trust and maintain a permanent watch on your market and its evolutions.
- Assertiveness, availability, responsiveness, and reliability make your business success.
- Organized and independent, challenger and entrepreneur, you want to build and develop your business on a wide sector, and this in complete autonomy.
- Result-oriented and endowed with a true team spirit, you are committed, both on the individual results and on the success of the team
- Finally, your fluent English allows you to evolve in a European company with an international dimension.
This is what we offer:
- A future-oriented work environment in a growing company
- A flat hierarchy
- Opportunities for further training
- Flexible hours and mobile working
- 30 days vacation
- Company Car
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
- Nadine Schwark